Today the children moved to their new home next to the school. We all drug our feet sending them off, they bring such joy to the house. My mom had packed them each a small lady bug packwith pencils, crayons and yo-yos. We waited till they were heading out to send them with our small gift. They were SO surprised and excited to look through their bags! They held on to them for dear life as they hopped into the car and drove off. All our hearts broke a little as we sent them off, but we'll be able to visit them next week!
 |
Happy faces at their school surprise!
Look how big Kwizera's smile is (right in orange)! |
 |
They were so excited to look inside their bugs...
I love the look of surprise on Hope's face! (pink and brown) |
Please keep Tara lifted up in prayer, as this is day two she has been sick. She really wants to be back on her feet and running around with everyone again!
- Tara and Kelly
Aww, super cute ladybugs! I bet it is sad seeing them go. I will be praying for you Tara. So sorry you are sick. I hope it is nothing serious! Oh, and your blog about the genocide museum was so eye opening. Thank you for posting that for us to read.
ReplyDeleteGet well soon Tara. I love following your blog.
ReplyDelete